Dear Harbor View Guests,
I speak for everyone at Harbor View Hotel in wishing you a warm welcome and exceptional stay on Martha’s Vineyard. We are absolutely committed to making your visit as enjoyable and memorable as possible.
After having gone through an extensive renovation, we hope you will appreciate the thought and attention to detail that has gone into every change we have made to enhance the guest experience—and that you’ll equally appreciate what we have left untouched. We know what Harbor View Hotel has meant to generations of our guests and island residents and are dedicated to keeping that legacy intact.
In light of the pandemic, we would like to share some of the following modifications to our hotel operation and service during this time. These considerations are being made for the wellbeing of our guests, associates, island community, and in keeping accordance with reopening regulations from The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Please wear a face covering while enjoying and passing through the hotel’s common areas. Should you need any additional masks during your stay please visit the Front Desk or call for delivery.
- Our fitness center is now open. We request that you make a reservation at the front desk in order to help us limit the number of guests in the gym at the same time.
- We have removed our directory of services from our guest rooms and will email you an electronic copy at check-in for your reference.
- Bettini Restaurant is serving breakfast daily from 7:30am – 10:30am and brunch on Sunday from 11am – 2pm. Lunch is served from 11am-2pm Monday through Saturday. Dinner is served daily from 5pm – 9pm and we strongly recommend reservations as our dining room capacity has been reduced to provide for 6’ between guests. Please call 508.627.3761 or email [email protected] to make a reservation.
- Room Service is available by calling the Front Desk and delivery will be takeout style for your safety, convenience, and ease of transport to the beach.
- Roxy Pool Bar is open and will be available daily from 11pm – 9pm.
- During your visit, if you choose to dine outside the hotel, there are wonderful options such as Atria, Detente, and L'Etoile, all within a short distance to the hotel. Due to limited seating and reduced hours, we encourage you to make reservations in advance. For more information on restaurants open, please CLICK HERE.
Harbor View Pool:
- In order to adhere to state guidelines, our capacity for swimming has been reduced to 25 maximum and our seating around the pool area has also been reduced. Please contact the Front Desk to schedule a reservation. We are offering two hour time slots in an effort to accommodate as many guests as possible.
- Cabana rentals are available for daily rental which includes a fresh fruit platter, bottled waters, and Harbor View Hotel hats. To reserve your cabana please contact the Front Desk. Rates are $375 per day and timing is 8am – 6pm.
Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation during this unprecedented time. If there’s anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable please do not hesitate to contact us.
Front Desk Manager