Dear Harbor View Guests,
I speak for everyone at Harbor View Hotel in wishing you a warm welcome and exceptional stay on Martha’s Vineyard. We are absolutely committed to making your visit as enjoyable and memorable as possible.
After having gone through an extensive renovation, we hope you will appreciate the thought and attention to detail that has gone into every change we have made to enhance the guest experience—and that you’ll equally appreciate what we have left untouched. We know what Harbor View Hotel has meant to generations of our guests and island residents and are dedicated to keeping that legacy intact.
In light of the pandemic, we would like to share some of the following modifications to our hotel operation and service during this time. These considerations are being made for the wellbeing of our guests, associates, island community, and in keeping accordance with reopening regulations from The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Please wear a face covering while enjoying and passing through the hotel’s common areas. Should you need any additional masks during your stay please visit the Front Desk or call for delivery.
- In effort to protect our guests and associates, housekeeping stay over service is not available at this time. For additional towels and bath products please contact the Front Desk and we will arrange delivery.
- For guests staying three nights or more, please contact the Front Desk to schedule a time for your room to be refreshed every third night. We will require this service takes place during a time when you’re out enjoying the island and not in residence.
- Our fitness center remains closed at this time in accordance with The Commonwealth’s phased reopening guidelines.
- We have removed our directory of services from our guest rooms and will email you an electronic copy at check-in for your reference.
- Bettini Restaurant is serving breakfast daily from 7:30am – 10:30am and brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 11am – 2pm. Dinner is served daily from 5pm – 9pm and we strongly recommend reservations as our dining room capacity has been reduced to provide for 6’ between guests.
- Bettini’s Clubhouse bar is available from 4pm - 9pm for guests who wish to enjoy carry out service to our veranda.
- Room Service is available by calling the Front Desk and delivery will be takeout style for your safety, convenience, and ease of transport to the beach.
- Roxy Pool Bar will reopen July 1st and will be available daily from 12pm – 6pm.
Harbor View Pool:
- In order to adhere to state guidelines, our capacity for swimming has been reduced to 25 maximum and our seating around the pool area has also been reduced. Please contact the Front Desk to schedule a reservation. We are offering three hour time slots in an effort to accommodate as many guests as possible.
- Cabana rentals are available for daily rental which includes a fresh fruit platter, bottled waters, and Harbor View Hotel hats. To reserve your cabana please contact the Front Desk. Rates are $375 per day and timing is 8am – 6pm.
Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation during this unprecedented time. If there’s anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable please do not hesitate to contact us.
Interim General Manager